Last Updated on July 1, 2020.
- We may collect information about you in a variety of ways, including: when you provide information to us directly, automatically as you use the Web Site, and from third-party sources.
- We primarily use the information collected from you in order to allow you to participate in the Web Site and to communicate information and offers to you (on the Web Site and elsewhere online). We may share your personal information under certain limited circumstances, such as with vendors providing services to us or for legal compliance. We may also share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes where you have consented to such sharing.
Personal Information We May Collect
To provide you with products and services you request, we may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household.
We obtain personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly and Indirectly from you. Your name, email address, shipping and billing address, phone number, and credit card number may be collected at the Web Site. We also might ask for your birth date, your child’s name, birth date and weight (for diaper purposes and surprise gifting). We may also ask for your interests or preferences. You could be prompted to create a username and password to access your account. From time to time, we might also ask for the email addresses of your friends to share deals and discounts. We also may lawfully obtain personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners, and other independent third party sources and add it to your account information. Examples of information we may receive includes updated contact information, purchase history, and demographic information.
- Automatically from you. As is the case with most websites these days, please note we may also take in information about your computer that might include your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), your Internet Service Provider (ISP), a timestamp of your visit and time zone, broad geographic location (e.g., country or city-level location), network status, operating system and carrier, and the last page you visited, in addition to any referring website or exit pages once you leave our site. We may also collect information on your internet connection, information from cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies and interactions, such as the links clicked on and whether email messages were opened or forwarded. We may combine the information you give us with information related to your transactions and information we receive about you from third parties who carry out services on our behalf. The information received via cookies and web beacons may allow us to track your activities across devices and users’ clickstream data associated with cookies and web beacons. Please see the “Cookies” and “Web Beacons” sections below for more information. Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Web Site, where they come from, and what content on our Web Site is of interest to them. We may also use third party advertising platform pixels, which collect user data for retargeting and remarketing purposes.
If you send information to Hello Bello, the communication you provide (names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.) is used on a one-time basis to facilitate the communication and is NOT used for other marketing purposes, unless we obtain consent from you.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. If you choose not to provide us with this information, you may still access and use portions of the Web Site. However, you may not be able to use portions of the Web Site which require you to provide personal information, such as the checkout page.
If you’re allowing your location to be tracked on your mobile device, we might take note of your location to help direct you to a Walmart location near you, since Walmart is our exclusive partner. You can always disable your location on your phone to prevent this from happening.
The Web Site and any communications sent by the Web Site may contain electronic images (generally, single-pixel “.gif” images) called “web beacons.” These web beacons allow Hello Bello and third parties to monitor and collect certain information about the viewer of the web page, web-based document, e-mail message, or other communication, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, a unique identifier of the device that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. Web beacons may also be used to deliver or read cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to help us understand the performance of our marketing efforts (i.e., interaction with social media advertisements or Web Site traffic and performance activity), and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use web beacons to, for example, help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Web Site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Web Site, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter. In addition, we may use a variety of other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes.
The information we collect may be used to:
- Provide you with electronic newsletters, information, special offers, and promotional materials on behalf of us or third parties;
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information and complete a transaction that you have requested;
- Enable you to participate in Web Site features, such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes/contests, and Public Areas;
- Analyze the use of Web Site and information about visitors to our Web Site to understand and improve your experience on the Web Site, improve our service offerings generally, and for other internal business purposes and to prevent and detect fraud;
- Customize the advertising and content you see, both on the Web Site and elsewhere online;
- Manage your account including processing payments;
- Generate products for Hello Bello;
- Communicate with you in general and provide customer services;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited and illegal activities;
- For other purposes disclosed when you provide your information; and
- Please note that information submitted to the Web Site via a “Contact Us,” “Send Your Comments,” or other similar mechanism will not necessarily receive a response. We will not use any such information you provide for marketing purposes unrelated to your request, although we may contact you regarding your submission.
Our Web Site has collected the following personal information from or about its consumers within the last twelve months:
- Personal information such as name, mailing address, phone number, email address, or other similar identifiers. This information is shared with our service providers and with business partners.
- California Customer Records Status Categories (CCC § 1798.80 data) . Personal information such as name, address, telephone number, credit card number, bank account number, debit card number, or any other financial information. Some information in this category may overlap with other categories. This information is shared with our service providers and with business partners.
- Protected Classification Characteristics. Information such as age, gender, veteran or military status. This information is shared with our service providers and with business partners.
- Commercial Information. Information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. We share this information with service providers and business partners.
- Biometric Information. Information such as genetic, physiological, behavioral and biological characteristics. We do not collect or share this information.
- Internet or other Similar Network Activity. Information such as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application or advertisement. This information is shared with our service providers and business partners.
- Geolocation Data. Information such as physical location or movements. We collect this information from users and consumers and share this data with our service providers and business partners.
- Sensory Data. Information such as audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or similar information. We do not collect or share this information.
- Professional or Employment Related Information. Information such as current or past job history or performance evaluations. We do not collect or share this information.
- Non-public Education Information. Information such as education records is not collected nor shared.
- Inferences Drawn from Other Personal Information. Information such as profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes. We generate this information internally and share this data with our service providers and business partners.
The information we collect may also be used to serve you tailored advertising:
We are committed to providing you with relevant content and information. We work with third-party service providers to serve and analyze advertisements on the Web Site and elsewhere online and to provide us with information regarding use of the Web Site. Analytics providers, ad network providers, ad agencies, advertisers and similar third parties may set and access their own tracking devices (including cookies and web beacons) and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you and your visits to the Web Site or other online services. Such information may be used to display targeted ads to you.
You can choose not to receive targeted online advertising from us on other websites and you can learn more about how you can opt out of having your information used for targeted advertising purposes by third parties by accessing one of the following resources:
Note that if you choose not to receive advertisements tailored to you, you will still see online advertisements, but they will be more general and less relevant to you.
Third Party Sharing
If Hello Bello does a partnership, promotion, contest or sweepstakes, we may share your information with our partner(s). For further details on this, please see “Contests, Promotions, and Sweepstakes,” below.
We employ third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf; examples include hosting or operating the Web Site, provide functionality on or help enhance the security of our Web Site, sending e-mail and/or other communications, providing wireless services, removing repetitive information from customer lists, data analysis, business analytics, marketing assistance, customer service, credit card processing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. These third parties may have access to your personal information for the purpose of performing such functions on the Web Site's behalf. They are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
With Your Consent
Contests, Promotions and Sweepstakes
When it makes sense, we’ll partner with like-minded companies and brands on contests, promotions or sweepstakes. If you enter one of these types of promotions, your information could be shared with our partner for prize fulfillment and email purposes. Also, when you enter, please pay close attention to the official rules pertaining to the contest. In some cases, your name and likeness could be used for marketing purposes.
We share the information collected through the Web Site with and among our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. Hello Bello or any of it assets, including the Web Site, may be sold, or other transactions may occur in which your personal information is one of the key business assets for the transaction. In such a case, your personal information may be one of the business assets we transfer. Hence, Hello Bello reserves the right to disclose and transfer user information, including personal information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our assets, other corporate change, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, and including any due diligence process.
Law Enforcement or Governing Bodies
We have in place various procedures to safeguard your information, including technical, administrative and physical procedures intended to keep your information secure. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
In addition, we take steps to retain personal information about you only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, as required under contract, or as required by or permissible under applicable law. We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, before making it non-identifiable or deleting it.
Other Important Information:
We make it easy to say goodbye to marketing emails, but you can’t unsubscribe to emails pertinent to your account, such as billing or shipping notices. You may unsubscribe to marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails or contacting us at email@example.com.
Correcting or Updating Your Personal Information
You may change any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do reserve the right to hold on to personal information necessary for doing business with you. You can always ask us to delete your personal information, too, by emailing email@example.com
Live in California?
Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. Since uniform standards for “Do Not Track” signals have not been adopted, this Web Site does not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals. To learn more about “Do Not Track,” please visit “All About Do Not Track” at www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Children Under 13
This Web Site is not intended to appeal to adults only. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13 nor do we knowingly market or otherwise target our Web Site or its products or services to children under the age of 13. If this happens, we will delete it. If you’re concerned that we’ve collected information from children under 13, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children Under 16
This Web Site is not intended for children under the age of 16. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to the Web Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected this information, we will delete it. If you’re concerned that we’ve collected information from children under 16, please reach out at email@example.com.
Read on if you are a California resident!
Your California Rights
[Updated July 1, 2020]
As a California resident you may be entitled to additional rights with respect to your personal information that Hello Bello collects and stores about you.
Under the CCPA you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (Right to Know). Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you, if applicable:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- Our business or commercial purpose for disclosing the category of personal information about you.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will also disclose:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you; and
- The categories of third parties to whom your personal information was disclosed, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was disclosed.
Right to Deletion
As a California resident you have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (Right to Delete). Once we received and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Access and Data Portability Rights
As a California resident you may also have the right to access your personal information for purposes of correcting, modifying or replacing your existing personal data that we have on file (Right to Access). If appropriate you may also have the right to data portability and if requested we may provide your data in the form of a [zip file/ftp/other encrypted file] for your use and portability of your data (Right to Data Portability).
Right to Opt Out
Exercising Your California CCPA Rights
In order to enforce any of the foregoing Right to Know, Right to Delete, Right to Access, Right to Opt Out or Right to Data Portability you may contact us in one of the following two ways:
Toll-free Number: 1-888-860-6888
By sending an email to:
“Your California Privacy Rights” to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or you may send a letter by US Mail to:
2046 Hillhurst Ave #130
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Only you may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Right to Know, Delete, Access or Data Portability set forth above. In order to verify your request we will need you to provide at a minimum:
-Your full name
-Street Address, City, State and Zip Code
This information will allow us to verify your identity by confirming that you are the person about whom we collected personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We will not share the information you submit with anyone and we will not use it for any other purpose other than verifying your identity.
Once we have verified your identity we will keep a record of the request only for purposes of complying with our obligations under the CCPA and for no other purpose.
We will not be able to respond to your request if we are unable to locate your personal information on our systems due to typos, misinformation or if we are unable to verify your identity. If you are requesting sensitive personal information such as credit card information, financial data or other such information then we may require additional procedures to verify your identity by means of a sworn declaration or other confirming method in our discretion as required under the CCPA.
We will generally confirm receipt of a verifiable consumer request within 10 business days and provide information about how we will process the request. Generally, we will respond to your request, free of charge, within 45 days of its receipt. However, if we require additional time to evaluate and fulfill your request, we will inform you of the reason and extension period (up to 90 days); in writing, within the initial 45-day period.
If a disclosure of your personal information is provided, it will only cover a period of 12 months preceding the date we receive your verifiable consumer request. For requests related to your Right to Data Portability we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information without hindrance, specifically by electronic mail communication. If applicable, the response we provide to you will explain the reasons we cannot fulfill your request.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is unfounded, excessive, or repetitive. If we determine that your request warrants a reasonable fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request. We are not required to provide personal information to a consumer more than twice in a 12-month period.
If you are an Authorized Agent as defined in the CCPA we may require you to submit a declaration that you are an Authorized Agent that represents a particular California resident prior to responding to your requests. We may also request that you submit a declaration from the represented California resident designating you as an Authorized Agent to make requests on there behalf.
We will not discriminate against you because you exercise your rights. For example, Hello Bello will not deny you goods or services or deny or limit your access to the website.
CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT:
If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, during the preceding calendar year. To request a notice, please submit your request to:
2046 Hillhurst Ave #130
Los Angeles, CA 90027